Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"I Got A Boy" new year fan art :)

Happy New Year everyone! This is my first post for 2013. I've been having fun with my holiday vacation lately specially now that Girls' Generation has made their comeback after 15 months with their single "I Got A Boy". Well, some people say that they didn't like the song but for me, as a certified Sone fan boy and a music lover at the same time I could say that it's better to improve and make a new beat for a comeback song for these lovely ladies rather than just giving us, their fans the same thing over and over again. So in other words, YES, I'm satisfied with Girls' Generation's comeback single and it makes me rape the replay/refresh button of their music video.  Haha!

Here's the link to the "I Got a Boy" music video. Enjoy! :)

                      
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E



Now, here's my first artwork to welcome 2013 and Snsd's comeback :)


 My Seohyun fan art for "I Got a Boy" MV teaser. If you can notice, I didn't exactly copied
 everything from the teaser photo. But as an artist, I tried my best to fit the concept and the pose to my own style and medium :)


 


          Here's the original teaser photo of Seohyun for their 4th Korean full-length album comeback :)


 I hope I can do the other members too while I'm still in vacation. Thanks!

 Have a prosperous 2013! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment